Back again for the 2012-2013 Season, The Snowy Range Express sponsored by Bud Light, is an easy way for Skiers and Riders who live on the Front Range in Colorado to come up to Snowy Range and enjoy the snow, the beautiful Medicine Bow National Forest, and Wyoming.
Snowy Range Ski Area, in collaboration with Clear Channel Studios 97.9 BIG COUNTRY, 96.1 KISS FM, 107.9 The BEAR, 600KCOL, Super Shuttle of Fort Collins and Bud Light have teamed up to provide you with a great day of skiing or riding.
The ski bus will depart from the designated location, for Snowy Range Ski Area at 6:15AM. After a great day at Snowy Range Ski Area the bus will depart from Snowy Range at 4:00PM to return back around 6:00PM. Included in the cost is both your lift ticket to Snowy Range and your round-trip bus fare. All reservations and cancellations must be confirmed by 5:00pm the Friday before the Ski Date. Don't Wait! Book Early!
Bus Dates and Pick-Up Locations:
Dates and Locations are subject to change. Book early and we will email you of any changes the day before the departure date. Please check out our facebook page for updates.
- February 9th: Fort Collins Club - 1307 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins, CO 80525
- February 23rd: Clear Channel Radio - 4270 Byrd Dr, Loveland, CO
- March 9th: Three Rock Liquors - 6160 Firestone Blvd Firestone, CO 80504. Pick up at 6:15am.
- March 9th (2nd Pick-up location): Clear Channel Radio - 4270 Byrd Dr, Loveland, CO. Pick up at 6:45am.
- March 23rd: Clear Channel Radio - 4270 Byrd Dr, Loveland, CO. Pick up at 6:15am.
For more information please email Info@snowyrangeski.com or call 307-745-5750. This is a special offer and cannot be changed or used in conjunction with other promotions.
- BEFORE BOOKING Beware of changing mountain conditions.
- All reservations are non-refundable.
- All reservations and cancellations must be confirmed 48 hours prior to departure.
- Bookings received with in 48 hours will be considered a walk up.
- All non used vouchers may be exchanged for a later date.
- The Snowy Range Express is subject to cancellation. Guest will be notified by email about cancellation. All tickets booked for a canceled bus may be refunded, or Guest may change to a later date.
- You must email email@example.com to change your date.
- Walk ups will be allowed based on available bus seating.
Please avoid being left behind by booking early!
Print and Save your Receipt, this is both your bus ticket and your voucher for your lift ticket.